Blog

Blog

Over mij

Mijn foto
Kuneti, everyone! Kuneti is how we say 'good evening' in Aruba! Kuneti to our wonderful judges and trainers. It is a pleasure to make this Blog about my SL Life My name is Pamila and I am from the wonderful, sunshining land of Aruba. I would like you to get a sense of the Arubian girl

20 aug 2011

The live of Miss Arubiana

Dear Readers,

Wow what busy weekend i have ! Im so busy in RL that this weekend was difficult to combine with my sl.Gladly next week everything is all fine again,So lets start to tell that i had 3 amazing weeks with CWS. I have learned alot and supriceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I became first with CWS Styling !!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOHOHOHOHOOOO I didnt expect to became first!!!But i became first !!!!!!!!!!!



I Was Afro Robot ahahah!! Robot that became free after the robot evalution!!!!!!!!!!!

I was shocked that i won!The winners

  1. Pamila
  2. Cael
  3. Zariah

After me and Angelo rented a new place ! I was soso Happy we living now on a caribbean place look just like aruba im so happy with it.







Our first Sign i made on our SL house ! Angelo &  Pamila  aint it beautiful!! ahahahaha

Me and angelo in a shop nearby searching for houses!


I want you to introduces to our new famila member.She is fierce she is bitchy she doing her thang!!!!!!

Meet Miss Diva our new Chiwawa Puppy she rans around the house like a dog on drugs but we love her ! Only we need to teach her some manners. She wanted to attack poor Maggiee when i was training with Maggie in the house.
 Dont she look Fierce garding my shoulder hhhhahahha.

So my next blog will be about Tonight fashion show.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten