Blog

Blog

Over mij

Mijn foto
Kuneti, everyone! Kuneti is how we say 'good evening' in Aruba! Kuneti to our wonderful judges and trainers. It is a pleasure to make this Blog about my SL Life My name is Pamila and I am from the wonderful, sunshining land of Aruba. I would like you to get a sense of the Arubian girl

14 aug 2011

My best Classmates

I have been out with Ceal and Maggie.My god im so bless with those nice clasmates that helps me out alot.I practise everyday with Maggy our walks!Cael such great and funny guy!i have lauhged the whole day!I as myself are also someone that love to have fun go around and see nice things!


I never have blogged in English! so its all new experience for me.In this picture u see me in my blue mini skirt dress next to me is my sweety Angelo and at the end Maggy.In the first pic u see also mr Funny guy Cael:)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten