Blog

Blog

Over mij

Mijn foto
Kuneti, everyone! Kuneti is how we say 'good evening' in Aruba! Kuneti to our wonderful judges and trainers. It is a pleasure to make this Blog about my SL Life My name is Pamila and I am from the wonderful, sunshining land of Aruba. I would like you to get a sense of the Arubian girl

23 aug 2011

My Final Experience with CWS modeling

Dear Readers this blog message will go about my experience with the Final Exam.

As you all know i have passed the mid term and won the Styling contest.Today my final exam was!

I was very nervouse i have spent hours searching for the perfect clothes for my finals.

This was my schedule
1. Styling stage in the campus.
~You will be wearing casual with 400 ARC
2. Dome Formation in campus.
~You will wear Formal outfit with 1000 ARC
3. Beach stage in campus 300 ARC
~You will wear bikini for female and short for male.  No barefoot on stage.

Oohh i was so nervouse about it let me start with the Styling contest, i wanted it to be Casual looking but also Business like for women to dress something in between.

This is me and Cael on the styling contest, I had been checking all my ARC all morning to make sure every dress has the lowest ARC.

Let me give you my discription for this dress





My name is Pamila and I am from the wonderful, sunshining land of Aruba. I would like you to get a sense of this Arubian Independent girl Beyonce . This beautiful outfit is a combination of many looks that can be wear on diffrend locations,  I wanna show you all that we as woman can be indepent.

Meet Beyonce a 35 year old woman with 2 kids lifing independent without an husband.She has a busy life as in fultime work job as manager of a big IT company.Fulltime job as home Mom for two kids but also a single mom that want to date people.

Beyonce doesnt have the time to change her outfits all day.She must wear business clothes on her job as manager, but she must also be fashional to be seen by many people as in taking the kids of the kindergarden or going out with friends.She want to be it all in one.

This Outfit gives beyonce the time to be all in one!To be busineswoman with the clothes grey/black (not to colorfull but classy business).For going out or be fashionable or sexy. The style of this outfit is very curvey(not in a hoochie way but very classs and beautiful to give her the look that she is sexy and Inteligent) Every woman want to be Beyonce because she is with this outfit an ALL fullpacket.




She can wear this clothes on any location and still get an A+ for her looks.

This indepent woman shows with this look that she is Sexy,Classy, Mother and Inteligent(Busineswoman).

Her hair is very stylish and put in classy way,to give her that Monaco that she really loves.


''



After i played two songs that I have remixed myself.

First one was the song of Beyonce - Girls to show everyone how powerfulll this woman.WHO WON THE WORLD GIRLS!!!!

After i remixed the song Independent women in it and last but not least i made voice text message to thank CWS spending effort in me.

I was dancing so much, really loved to perform on stage.I did my best in finding low ARC i spent more then day searching for clothes to fit in.I so bad wanted to passed my exam like i did in my midterm






The next stage was Dome Formation.

This is one of my favourite dresses, Some how my ARC was suddenly higer,

I have checked this 2 times first with Maggie Spires after i checked this with Cael and after i even logged in with Phoenix. All 3 we saw ARC UNDER 1000.Suddenly in this Dome exam became above 1000 in to 1100.I think it was mature Error in sl to give bad numbers.

I was so shocked when i heard it ! and even was in disbelieve and not understand what happened that it went.  above. I did the Dome 1 2 3, 

It was a great experience to do this in my Gala dresss
         
                                                           Dome 2 Pamila Tiponi

After this we had to do the Beach formation, 

I was so nervouse, good thing i was in quiet enviroment in my room, because i did so my best to do all the poses again and again, Kept myself in fate that im doing good i can make it ! I will succeed even that one moment that something went wrong.Ofcourse i was in sad and in panic because u want to show your best! 

You wanna improve yourself again and again!



After this there still some pictures things i had to do.


This is the Before 













Here under is the after

I hope and pray i made this test and get my degree as i have worked very hard for it and been to every lesson day and night.

Special thanks to sweetest and beautiful Anrol and Steve for allowing us to fulfill our dreams and fantasies. To my beautiful fellow models and friendly trainers. To my Angelo, who I love so much. Special thank you to Sunrae Suntzu who has been my inspiration and support in joining CWS Model Agency and finally my beautiful sister singer Adevina Citron who anyways believes in me.

The next blog will be about if i passed the test or not.

Pray for me that i passed it!

Loves Pamila






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten