Blog

Blog

Over mij

Mijn foto
Kuneti, everyone! Kuneti is how we say 'good evening' in Aruba! Kuneti to our wonderful judges and trainers. It is a pleasure to make this Blog about my SL Life My name is Pamila and I am from the wonderful, sunshining land of Aruba. I would like you to get a sense of the Arubian girl

15 aug 2011

Going out With Maggie buying some Posses

After my great lesson of miss Lysanna , me and Maggy went out to see a shop for posses for our styling event this night!

Woohohoho was fun look at my outfit almost perfect
The Ghost of the past heheh! I  was so confinced i would win a price today!! I gave kind of LIVE performance dancing thrilller putting some light effect.I was shaking my ass like a mad woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But sadly i didnt win price because off my poses that wasnt that good to be a ghost.Im at the dillema what posses i must get? I did everything what was ask and spent like 900 L on posses to look as a ghost!What u all think of my Ghost outfit??

Anyone has a suggestion feel free to IM or react under.

Strike a pose me and Maggy she such great friend :)




1 opmerking:

  1. loveeeeeeee the Pictures sweety lool don t worry the most important its our great moment all together. We don't win today but may next Time!!!!!! we are the best lol bisous bisou

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen