Blog

Blog

Over mij

Mijn foto
Kuneti, everyone! Kuneti is how we say 'good evening' in Aruba! Kuneti to our wonderful judges and trainers. It is a pleasure to make this Blog about my SL Life My name is Pamila and I am from the wonderful, sunshining land of Aruba. I would like you to get a sense of the Arubian girl

13 aug 2011

Missarubiana


Kuneti, everyone! Kuneti is how we say 'good evening' in Aruba! Kuneti to our wonderful judges and trainers. It is a pleasure to be a part of this superhero theme.

My name is Pamila and I am from the wonderful, sunshining land of Aruba. I would like you to get a sense of the Arubian girl,

I'm lately having my Own Design Clothes & fornitures shop and also doing my SL Dream of being a beautiful model at CWS.

I will blog about my personal experience at CWS and the experience i have as a bigger of making fashion clothes.Feel free to write a message it is always nice to hear you all.

Love Pamila

1 opmerking: