Blog

Blog

Over mij

Mijn foto
Kuneti, everyone! Kuneti is how we say 'good evening' in Aruba! Kuneti to our wonderful judges and trainers. It is a pleasure to make this Blog about my SL Life My name is Pamila and I am from the wonderful, sunshining land of Aruba. I would like you to get a sense of the Arubian girl

17 aug 2011

The naked truth of Miss Arubiana

Hi all, I thought write more about myself today.Show people the Naked truth of Miss Arubiana!

I have been joining SL last year in July.I just came back from Aruba where i spent 6 month of my live to graduate from my University.I was for half year a Manager of big company in Aruba! It was a blast and i graduated great of my University.After that i came back to Holland and thought why not try this Second Life. It was all new but thanks to my ability to speak 5 language i could make fast friends in this beautiful World.

My first friend was Zee Mo and Miss Adevina Great singerrrrrrr.I met her accidentaly when i was lost in some venue screaming for help ehhehehe.HELP where is the singer!!!!!! Since then  me and her like Twin Sisters i help her out with her shows and im her Bandmember and second Assistent! She is GREAT Person she sings on alot of places.WRITE THIS NAME DOWN Adevina Citron !!!!!!!!!!!!! Here some pics of me and my great sister


Here also some pics me performing with my sister Adevina Citron.


After this i started to be host in many places!! Like Dragon Stavern and Rendez and many other places.Its sweet to meet people all over the world!! After this i found my great sweety  Angelo!!




Next to me some nice picture of MR Angelo and me on a romantic evening hahaha




What i also start to interest me  was making some nice clothes !!!! I just folowed one Tutorial of 4 mins about making clothes on sl and BOOOM THERE WAS MY Adicition of making clothes!!!!Since then SL Fashion fashionate me:)

This my First shop i had after some weeks making clothes.I became adicted making clothes and fashion!








Me and my sweety infront of our first shop.I am so happy with all the Clothes i have made!We also sell furnitures, paintings and shoes(MEN & WOMEN)

After we opened a second shop! at other sim!


Girls & Boys Come look at your shop at the Brasilian SIM.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten